Interested in developing a plan to meet your goals for after high school?
Pinnacle Charter Schools works with each full-time student and family to develop a comprehensive Personalized Learning Plan based on the academic needs, special interests and post-secondary plans of the student. A tailor-made Graduation Plan will be your roadmap to success. Each Personalized Learning Plan is reviewed at the conclusion of every course to make sure that your academic goals are being met and that our services are meeting your learning needs. Need more help? Want to change your plan? The school academic department will provide expert advice on the perfect solution for your academic needs.
Pinnacle Instructional Goals and Objectives
All parts of the curriculum are interrelated and important to the development of the student. The physical, emotional, social, aesthetic, and cognitive development of the student are all elements of importance within the school program.
Pinnacle provides basic communication and computational skills, an experience-based curriculum, and exploration of different disciplines and decision-making techniques to enable the student to choose between alternatives.
Specifically, the instructional program has been designed and implemented to provide for developing:
- Skills in communication - to include reading, writing, speaking, listening, and composition.
- Skills in computation.
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think analytically, critically, and independently.
- Skills in foreign languages
- Ability leading to citizen responsibility.
- Appreciation for the intrinsic value of education.
- Appreciation of the fine arts.
- Skills in technology.