All transcript requests will need to be in writing and can be emailed to: email@example.com. By law; Pinnacle Charter School has up to ten (10) days to release transcripts. If education verification is needed (i.e. for employer, military), a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org and an authorization by the student is required in order to release information.
You will need to include the following information in the email:
- Student Name (name used while enrolled with Pinnacle)
- Date of Birth
- Location of program attended (site or virtual student)
- Year of graduation (if applicable)
- How you would like to receive the transcripts (by mail or electronically)
- If by mail, please include a Current Address
Note: Once a student reaches 18 years of age or attends a post-secondary institution, he or she becomes an "eligible student" and all rights formerly given to parents under FERPA transfer to the student.